Thursday, December 29, 2016

Late Again

I'm so sorry guys! I said I would write more so I should write more, shouldn't I?
Well, yesterday I finally got my blood tests rescheduled. I was supposed to have them in October, but I forgot. This is only the second time I've ever had to have blood drawn and once again, I was nervous.
I gave myself a little pep talk ("You're only nervous because this is the second time this has ever happened. You'll get used to it. You'll be fine.") and before I knew it, it was over. Even my mom was impressed. She said I was a fast bleeder. It's a nice trait to have when you're a diabetic. Anyways, I decided to reward myself for this act of bravery and expert bleeding and I bought myself some socks and a life-sized BB-8 (from the new Star Wars movie).
I'll keep in touch!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment