Friday, December 23, 2016

Finals Week

Finals week was surprisingly good.
I mean, not exam-wise. My first exam (Great Books) and my last exam (Statistics) were horrible. I didn't get done until Friday, but at least I wasn't there until Saturday.
I was also trying to schedule for my last class (I got American Government and I have to get from one side of the campus to the other in 15 minutes in order to get to my next class). That's a problem for future me though. Next semester's schedule has no classes on Friday or Monday at least.
I kept telling Pauline, "I can't believe my blood sugar is so good. I can't believe it!"
I was running around without a safety net and I hadn't fallen yet.
I was midway through finals week when I started to feel sick one day. Not sniffly nose and coughing sick. I just felt awful and too warm and like my stomach was filled with goo. I thought, "Maybe I should check my blood just in case."
The number 352 blinked on the screen.
"Well, that explains everything!"
It was the only problem I had all week.
I was more worried about my grades which was what I should have been worried about.

Now I'm back home with a new working Dexcom and everything is going to be fine until Christmas which I assume is going to be a whole new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment