Sunday, November 19, 2017

Paradigm Shift

I have now experienced a breakup. 

I will not lie and say I feel happy. It sucks. 
I cried in the middle of one of my classes. 
Usually, I segment my crying time to when I'm alone and when I can hide the fact that I'm crying.
But there I was, in front of a classroom of people, crying.
I was so surprised. I had cried by myself. I had talked to people. I thought I had gotten it all out. 
I thought I could talk about it intelligently. 
But I'm glad I cried. 
This whole classroom of girls was so supportive. 
I understood why girls in high school had groups. 
I also understood why girls in high school got so emotional over breakups. 

But I think I'm far enough away from the event to start talking about things. 
I like to analyze and work things out by writing about it, so that's what I'll do. 
It means hijacking this site, but I haven't posted anything diabetes-related in a while anyway. 

You'll be hearing from me soon

No comments:

Post a Comment